Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://twitter.com/khushiyaaan/status/1489869057457213444?t=Co4HNbItzgxEDtemgMa42Q&s=19
Okay I'm dead.. Totally
MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!🙈🙈🙈😍😍😍♥️♥️🥰🔥🥰🔥🔥🔥🥰🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Raavi is in saree with a back less blouse matlab itni meharbani ☺️
All I want to say Shiva yr please pighal jana 🙈 haan redemption k liye you should hurt her but nahi please
#meflippinglikeRishita 🤣
Sbb ki top headline 😆
Yaar i don't want Shiva to hurt Raavi now.. I'm changing my stance.. Pighal jaa shivaaaa
I think raavis advise to rishita about the family was better coz she is right if rishita after all that her famiy has done cant stop talking to them why should raavi and they just have to finda balance. Now raavi will not trust mami ever again which is a good way to go lol dharas advise was lol but she is right raai should shiva go then he ca come back groveling lol
Shiva is literally shocked🤣
Alice is doing a fab job
OOO raavi is going all out 😆