Shiva is haldi pandyaWhat will raavi be?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shiva is haldi pandyaWhat will raavi be?
Ohh yea that have to happen parallely.🤔
We all in same boat😆
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Or else ask Shiva to do the honours✂️✂️🤣
Ofcourse...why fikar when cutter is here..😎
Ye Mr. Bade Sheher people ka sabse pyara bhai hai na 🤣🙈
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
🤣
I thought it's a mistake...but he used this 4-5 times...in what scense devista!🤪kuchbhi🤣
I'm embarrassed but I didn't even realise that 😂😂🤣 Lagta hain Rishita ki hot pants ki kamaal hain. 😆
The director will cut it off the shot..😆
Me thinking ph taking their own sweet revenge for kaandmaking pungames..🤣
I think tomorrow will be Dhara-Raavi scene and Dhara-Krish-Kirti scene, majorly.
Then, ME will be the car coming home, pooja, driving & accident, with some Jaanu plotting and foundation for 'Tip Tip'.
Monday may be 'Tip Tip'.
Alice has already liked the ME promo dev posted she’s literally the best with no ill will towards anyone, the other cast members couldnt even bothered liking ME’s promos that were focused on shivi
Originally posted by: Priyal_10
Shiva is haldi pandyaWhat will raavi be?
Raavi will be Mirchi Pandya! It will suit her though!!