Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Yeh 20/20 kisko mila hai??😲
Makdi maataaaaaa,dekho koi toh cheating kat raha hai😳

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Yeh 20/20 kisko mila hai??😲
Makdi maataaaaaa,dekho koi toh cheating kat raha hai😳

Oho Nidhi u got it all too?

I've a very dedicated teammate 😆 she solved it before I woke up.
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I've a very dedicated teammate 😆 she solved it before I woke up.
WD sure is dedicated goodjob both of u😆
Parm be like:

Teri ex hu yaar,kuch toh daya kar😳...
Originally posted by: GuardianDevil
I've a very dedicated teammate 😆 she solved it before I woke up.
This Detective got your back, Devil!
