Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I guess this is the last time I sign up for one of your games then 🤔
Maybe its time you bring your own game😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
I guess this is the last time I sign up for one of your games then 🤔
Maybe its time you bring your own game😛
Main jaldi utt gayi because I was excited and scared to see who Im paired with. Glad its you. 😃
What game do you wanna play? 😈
missed you too 🤗❤️
you got your mommy as Jodi be happy😛
🤗 not playing..late to the party.glad to see you too❤️Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Aren't you playing it, Mishti : my winner? So glad to see you here...
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Mishti!! 🤗
Where have you been?
You don't respond to my tags in the Sadabahar thread 😭
Lizzieee 🤗sorry for not responding..wasn't well still recovering.will visit that thread soon❤️
some are easy most are difficult 😳 good luck you all need it 😆
Nahi. Mujhe toh single rehna hi pasand hai. 😇
🤗❤️ hows ur health now?