Shruti, you around😳I saw in BWF😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shruti, you around😳I saw in BWF😳
Yes kyunki mera pyaar kaafi nahi tumhare liye 🥺😭
Thank you Bee...all the best to you too for this game 👍🏼🤗
Well then i will just keep it a secret😉
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
OMG Drashiii 😭😭 I could never ever forget you. 🥺🥺 It has been so long since I talked to you. 💙💙💙💙🤗🤗
But you didn’t tag me when you cane here ..
Not fair..
I'm better now. ❤️
phr bhi you should have mentioned my name 😭😭Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Aisha💕🤗Hawwwww 😲 you were not here at the time issliye.
Ja Rahi hoo mei 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
❤️ all my favorite peeps right here..Good Luck to all of you 🤗
CNBDJ club ne bana di jodi ⭐️
In a few, couple names will be out and dil toots!💔

Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
❤️ all my favorite peeps right here..Good Luck to all of you 🤗
CNBDJ club ne bana di jodi ⭐️
Misthiiiiii🤗 after long time i missed u so much😭