Originally posted by: Ayesha066
BTW are you gonna play that word game also that Aaru sent???😲
It’s 2 player only so we’d have to pair up 😆 and it’s also not timed so you can play your turn at your leisure
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
BTW are you gonna play that word game also that Aaru sent???😲
It’s 2 player only so we’d have to pair up 😆 and it’s also not timed so you can play your turn at your leisure
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I will 🤣
Yeah very true 😆 sometimes I can pick up Japanese while watching anime since I’m learning the language but other than that I have to pay attention to the screen 🤣
Yeah .. Now I have to go.. It took me 15 mins to type.. Sorry
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
It’s 2 player only so we’d have to pair up 😆 and it’s also not timed so you can play your turn at your leisure
Oh Like online scrabble..😆
Okay now.. Bye Good night🤗
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay now.. Bye Good night🤗
Bye Ayesha 🤗 good day to you ❤️
Are we playing today?
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Are we playing today?
I have the same question 🤣 I’m still in bed
i m here and i m upOriginally posted by: Ayesha066
Are we playing today?
So its 10.. are we playing then?😆
as of now i see only 3. We need min 4 😆Originally posted by: Ayesha066
So its 10.. are we playing then?😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k