Thea&sid ring deal --- absurd target audience?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Unless the individual is eager to get hitched to his/her partner at the age of 18 (different scenario with circumstantial reasons) and/or they are earning well at that age financially, I found the target audience to be relatively absurd (18-24). 21-onwards, maybe the target seems comprehensible. But, I'm seeing my guy-friends marry at least when they reach their mid to late 20s- early to mid 30s (even early 20s count but 24-25 and onwards seems more like the norm in my experience to start off ). There are persons who've gotten hitched at 18 but then that means either they got decent savings, silver spoon, or earned income. I rather found the marketing strategy relatively absurd no offense. 

Second thing is, they already have another business running, which rather makes Sid&Thea an experimental business. The whole thing with "inspirational love stories" could be more useful for online customers who would want to review their ratings. Also, pricing seemed off in comparison to the amount used to make and manufacture the material. ðŸ˜•

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago