Maybe restart the app? 😲 You have the new code right? NGLSFF
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Maybe restart the app? 😲 You have the new code right? NGLSFF
Try it a few times
Server got closed due to no activity
wait lets first see if aaruz got how to connect
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Server got closed due to no activity
Should I make another one now or wait? 😆
lets get aaruz to respond first else vo bhi bandh ho jayega 😆
But i agree to yeshu we need a call bar bar idhar udha ris too tough 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
lets get aaruz to respond first else vo bhi bandh ho jayega 😆
Ab main sone ja rai agar 5 min me vo respond nai krti😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Server got closed due to no activity
I am not able to join
Also my username keep changing 🤔
I am going to reinstall it 😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k