Haan I always appreciate the good things
Aur mujhse zyada good aur kya hi ho sakta kya
Main na baat karni tumse 😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Haan I always appreciate the good things
Aur mujhse zyada good aur kya hi ho sakta kya
Main na baat karni tumse 😡
Ok, I'm being used for way too many murders now 😡🤣
You're popular. Kya karen...🤣
Are we down to 40 people now?? Thats 8 people less to beat me
Cool😎
But who won??
Seems like people had different options .. why do they get funnier options 😭
I did 😎
it's a simple game and I'm hilarious
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Seems like people had different options .. why do they get funnier options 😭
Thats how the game works
Its all based on luck
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Seems like people had different options .. why do they get funnier options 😭
Hum aapka dukh samajh sakte hai devi🥺...

Should I congratulate you? Are you sure you won't make me murder anyone at your success party? 🤣