But why did he go to Lonavala? I mean just for a holiday or shooting of some other project like OTT?
nahi re just for a short break
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
But why did he go to Lonavala? I mean just for a holiday or shooting of some other project like OTT?
nahi re just for a short break
Damn I read stripes as strips🤣 And thought kya ho gaya🤣
Ru I read joys as toys earlier you know and made an instant connection here🤣
hamara kuch na ho sakta🤣
Abhi vest jalane ka intezaam hua nahi aur yeh jacket bhi aa gayi..ab socho Gaurav yahin wall pe tilt wala pose agar khula seena aur torn jeans mein deta to??
I need to fire his stylist abhi isi waqt
Yaar kuch bhi bol... banda lag mast raha hai...
See layer by layer utaarne ka bhi apna maja hai...
I can see you are planning your tracing route🤣
it’s one of his the insta stories and I don’t have insta account.. so I don’t have link.
But I use a anonymous viewer to watch the stories
insta-stories-viewer.com
Tracing route to hum har baar bana hi lete hai.. top to bottom.. sometimes bottom to top
Originally posted by: snehaz16
Yaar kuch bhi bol... banda lag mast raha hai...
See layer by layer utaarne ka bhi apna maja hai...
treasure hunt 😍😍
Gotta keep up his preferences too na 🤣🤣
Ru I read joys as toys earlier you know and made an instant connection here🤣
hamara kuch na ho sakta🤣
🤣🤣
Ali shall happily join😆