I liked her in khkt
I hope she has nice scenes with her bhaiya Abhi and she helps Abhira
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked her in khkt
I hope she has nice scenes with her bhaiya Abhi and she helps Abhira
Yeah.. pooja sippy from KHKT.. that was one more good show that the channel ruined and shut it down..
Originally posted by: meghna1610
Yeah.. pooja sippy from KHKT.. that was one more good show that the channel ruined and shut it down..
Woh Sikku ka kaam hai.
It is imperative to keep Goenakas busy so lovebirds abhira can have some couple time. Neil Birla kahan ho tum... Pls keep that 🦎 at bay....
Papa Birla has got no chill... so all his paap karma has come back to avenge him in avatar of abhimanyu.. now his ladkiwalon ka jargon will come to an end with alisha back in frame... 😏
I don't like her pairing with Kairav..she looks older than him..
She looks villian type vibes because of her all previous roles...😒
I so wishes they had casted someone else for Kairav...He deserves beautiful understanding girl!!!☺️
what is KHKT?
She will take limelight for few episodes 😕
kahan hum kahan tum
another star plus show
Originally posted by: priya185
I liked her in khkt
I hope she has nice scenes with her bhaiya Abhi and she helps Abhira
Yeah i hope they have interesting angle to Kairav and his love interest
and not like Vansh wali... Kab aayeee Kab Gayee pata hi nai Chala
Is this news confirmed or fanmade?
It is imperative to keep Goenakas busy so lovebirds abhira can have some couple time. Neil Birla kahan ho tum... Pls keep that 🦎 at bay....
Papa Birla has got no chill... so all his paap karma has come back to avenge him in avatar of abhimanyu.. now his ladkiwalon ka jargon will come to an end with alisha back in frame... 😏
yes... Neil, please act Cupid now... tumhare kandhe pe bhaar hai
And i hope they get a good story for Kaisha