Let’s take you out and add Aashu 😆
Sandy-Novi-Aashu - drama queen sisters 😍
Aashu is their neice😂😜😜😜
Aunts and neices dramawale
Hows that P??🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Let’s take you out and add Aashu 😆
Sandy-Novi-Aashu - drama queen sisters 😍
Aashu is their neice😂😜😜😜
Aunts and neices dramawale
Hows that P??🤣
hahah INsane you mean. Probably a typo 😜
I have to change
I am becoming too predictable now🤣
I imagined us sitting in a small boat with the nursery rhyme as bg
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I imagined us sitting in a small boat with the nursery rhyme as bg
YESS TOTALLY. Of the pirates song, love that 🤍
🏴☠️
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Hahah she is he 😂 she wants to come between us. Doesn’t going to work tho 😂😂
Of course not
We are already always on fire😂😜
In sane
Yes
U r right
Even in typo its still sane😛
The flag reminds me of jack sparrow😂
no, no, no it doesn’t work like that! You surely are a member of our slightly little crazy club!! 😂😂
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
no, no, no it doesn’t work like that! You surely are a member of our slightly little crazy club!! 😂😂
Oh I am
I am a member
A proud one at that
But sane one to reign in the craziness🤣