I m interested in papa Birla love story😜😜😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I m interested in papa Birla love story😜😜😜
Kairav chun chun kar badla lega abhi se🤣🤣 he will romance now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Abhira one is classic
no offence to anyone who is fond of kaira but abhira supremacy is different level❤️❤️❤️❤️
Mujhe bhi dekhni hai🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
i want to see how he will be in romantic role
btw i am not over today’s episode it was ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ab mute bhaiya bolega 😍😍😍😍😍
Abhi besharam hai use koi farak nai padhna kissi se
Ye dono kitne cute hain or same time pe hott bhi🔥🔥🔥🔥
Anisha will join nachaniya family 🤣🤣 how papa birla gonna react 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or seedha I love you🤣🤣🤣
I have seen her in kaha hum kaha tum .... she was really sweet.... she is beautiful.... birlas ke sare bacche sundar hai 🤣🤣🤣 aaj Kairav bohot khush hoga 🤣