loved those pictures. Was wondering how to save them for later tado session?
Koms, I feel better reading this😆. I cannot link or add pictures properly on IF and always feel so frustrated 😤 when trying to do this.
Do not feel so alone now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
loved those pictures. Was wondering how to save them for later tado session?
Koms, I feel better reading this😆. I cannot link or add pictures properly on IF and always feel so frustrated 😤 when trying to do this.
Do not feel so alone now.
Behno, aj Anu and bapuji k scene se muje apne T gnag ki yaad aa gyi. Kaise woh code words mein baat kar rhe the. Bro kya impact hai apne group ka😂
But aajkal hamara T gang thoda thanda hai.. I m missing that tharak fire 💥💥
Originally posted by: snehaz16
But aajkal hamara T gang thoda thanda hai.. I m missing that tharak fire 💥💥
Yup kal bhi avai nhi the...
Originally posted by: snehaz16
But aajkal hamara T gang thoda thanda hai.. I m missing that tharak fire 💥💥
Apparently not happy with the trolling maybe. Kinda confused. I thought we are always appreciative of the actors, but poke holes to the storylines.
Originally posted by: snehaz16
But aajkal hamara T gang thoda thanda hai.. I m missing that tharak fire 💥💥
Jaan tarak ignite hone ke liye maachis ki zaroorat hai na..aur Anuj is our maachis..🕯kuch dhinon se makers ne dimaag karab kar diya uss langoor ko 20 min ss dhekar..usko dheke aag chodo i feel cold as a turkey..lekin aaj biceps dhek kar kuch toh gulu gulu horaha hai🤩🤩😍😛🥰🤑🤑😝
Our man in the black and white combo today🤩
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
how are you neenz? keeping warm ? 🥶 didnt watch it as yet but will keep an ear out...btw go see my pics i posted a few pages back of him in the grey...💕
Hey Al, m fine, hw r u? Just got my booster shot today so sore arm n all.
I am gonna go revise the lesson and I know how much u stan for grey shades😜😜
Originally posted by: snehaz16
But aajkal hamara T gang thoda thanda hai.. I m missing that tharak fire 💥💥
Is that so?
Chalo I am summoning every T here to light the fire
Sorry if I forget any T ganger
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
it was a long, hard (get your mind out of the gutter i'm talking about work) day, but it ended on a good note.
i just watched today's episode 488...twice and the scenes with Bae 3-4x.
1) that grey suit DID NOT disappoint. 😰
2) it's like God said " here, take ALL the good looks" 😍
Al tell me the truth. Ist picture ko kitna ghoora.I guess sabse zyada n you know why
Arey Neenzm, we are ready but the embers seem to have gotten cold 🥶 not sure about the fire. 🔥
Hope youare feeling okay, after the booster. Some people,I know had horrible reaction.☹