Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XC52OTBQ3PBUGAJ3
my mom forced me to watch all the religious shows with her when I was younger...now I an expert 🤣
I watched mahabharat and Ramayana too multiple times 😂😂
Originally posted by: SYHPTFX25TVT636S
my mom forced me to watch all the religious shows with her when I was younger...now I an expert 🤣
Even my mom did same thing when i was younger 🤣
I guess thanks to them we are able to decode what ABHIRA ❤️ trying to convey 🤣🤣🤣
I think 🤔🤔🤔 papa birla gf
This song touched my heart... whoever chooses the music... just wow
What I observe...yrkkh is less toxic than other show
Best scenes in todays episode : papa Birla n his akshu jaap…he truly loves akshu…can’t stop talking about her lol n that too not akshara but akshu…too cute lol
I loved manjari’s inner monologue
aarohi looking super attractive walking towards the camera until she opened her mouth and started planning on tattling on akshu
abhi n akshu n their almost kiss…their offscreen persona was coming out in that last scene …v cute
won’t say a word about the ridiculous n absolutely not needed dance