This is that kid’s birthday party?
I don’t know how true this is but of it is then I want this to go viral😂😂
Kahi muh chupane ke laayak nahi rahenge Birla’s and Goenka’s 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/rinal1111/status/1488172712589926400?s=21
This is that kid’s birthday party?
I don’t know how true this is but of it is then I want this to go viral😂😂
Kahi muh chupane ke laayak nahi rahenge Birla’s and Goenka’s 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/rinal1111/status/1488172712589926400?s=21
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
is it for the bday party of that MAKDA KID
May be not in a show but ainvai Star plus weekend celeberation ...sometimes they make na weekend ko sare couples se dance ka koi show rakhte hain.
WHHHHHYYYYYY
BACHA KE PAAS BIRTHDAY CAKE KE LIYE PAISE NAHI BUT CAN THROW SUCH A PARTY
KUCH BHI
Originally posted by: bakwaspolice
is it for the bday party of that MAKDA KID
kid ki party mein yeh song...uske liye toh bam bam bole masti mein dole hi chlega🤣
Sab log itna analyse kar rahe hai isko! 😂
I don’t care if it’s a dream or real also anymore!
I’m used to such mass songs randomly in telugu movies!
Businessman se leke doctor tak, police se leke gundey tak sab ka ek aisa mass song toh daalte hi hai movie mein!
We should just enjoy it if it’s not impacting the real story line.
Jitna marzi dream kare! Accha hi hai!
Tumne apni kidney bechkr Akshu ko new clothes k jo pese diye thy..vo usne us makda kid k birthday pr spend kr diye h 😦😧😩
Originally posted by: daffodil153
Sab log itna analyse kar rahe hai isko! 😂
I don’t care if it’s a dream or real also anymore!
I’m used to such mass songs randomly in telugu movies!
Businessman se leke doctor tak, police se leke gundey tak sab ka ek aisa mass song toh daalte hi hai movie mein!
We should just enjoy it if it’s not impacting the real story line.
Jitna marzi dream kare! Accha hi hai!
movie mein toh dalte hi hai bollywood ho ya bhojpuri ...item songs movie mein toh chlta hai
Stage dekh kr i thought its for Birla Hospital Republic Day Celebration🤪
Makda kid's birthday party skipped from my mind🤣
Originally posted by: daffodil153
This is that kid’s birthday party?
I don’t know how true this is but of it is then I want this to go viral😂😂Kahi muh chupane ke laayak nahi rahenge Birla’s and Goenka’s 🤣🤣
https://twitter.com/rinal1111/status/1488172712589926400?s=21
@bold ; 🤣🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DX0VCgaiNXl/?igsh=MXV3bTRybHVkcDVubA== Abheera maira mukti feed food to each other Ar sits on other side on a sofa...
42