Mujhe bhi sign up kardo
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bhi sign up kardo
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aajao guys.
Soni the recruiter🤣
Let me tag my team members nd partner😆
Me, me, me!
Sign me up Shreya
Guys!!! New game in town 🥳
Thanks for tagging me, soni! Sounds intriguing. Sign me up please!
U must be having something evil going on in ur mind😲
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Aajao guys.
I’m still living in the feels of catching the murderer. Abhi romance wali feels mein time lagega 🤣
Sri can you give a gist of the rounds, a brief one like what and how much time it’ll require.
I wish I had the time 😭 I’m quite busy this week, but thanks for the tag 🤗
As long as it’s nothing creative, mera naam likh lo participants mein 😆