I guess Nina is the murderer
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I guess Nina is the murderer
Originally posted by: sana1819786
I guess Nina is the murderer
Haww itna badaa ilzaam 🥺🥺🥺 Woh bhi without any proof
I guess Alaukik is murderer as she never gave clear answers.
My guess is Ayesha is the murderer
Originally posted by: sana1819786
I guess Nina is the murderer
I guess Alaukik is murderer as she never gave clear answers.
My guess is Ayesha is the murderer
Okay if Ayesha guesses by the deadline then I'll just announce the result directly in this thread. If not then I will declare the murderer the winner because your team didn't finish the round.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Okay if Ayesha guesses by the deadline then I'll just announce the result directly in this thread. If not then I will declare the murderer the winner because your team didn't finish the round.
Shreya pl see the message of Ayesha at Page 23
Okay I read her message, but unfortunately I will not be extending the round. It's not fair on the murderers who have been trying to keep themselves safe for a week and on the players who are finished.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Okay I read her message, but unfortunately I will not be extending the round. It's not fair on the murderers who have been trying to keep themselves safe for a week and on the players who are finished.
its ok
what about our score
if one of us guessed the murderer, can we get score for that
if not that is not for us too
its ok
what about our score
if one of us guessed the murderer, can we get score for that
if not that is not for us too
No I do need everyone to guess. It's not fair to the murderer if one person gets points without even trying to guess. If you can get Ayesha to guess (even if she can PM me) that would work. Else it's not fair that if one of you named the murderer, then Ayesha gets 20 points without even trying.
Mujhe sana aur Nina dono pe doubt h..
Sana kuch dhang se reply nahi de rahi hai aur Nina ke answers are really confusing..
I don't know whom to choose