Bilkul...hum bura nahi maanege
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bilkul...hum bura nahi maanege
nahiiii no plastic surgery... Ekta Kapoor has that covered 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
They should bring one of her parents back with plastic surgery atleast
acha let me try to see which episode number it is
I agree I alwo want to see hospital scenes
They can bring Karthik...like how they kept another naitik...nd one thing they can show plastic surgery too .bcoz they announced he died in plane crash....
Season hai..I m watching season 1...I loved it.. typical arrange marriage...
aapki poor girl kahne and laughing icons match nahi kar rahe...ek to hum use tree mein bhi bhool gayee and ap uski hans uda rahe ho??😂
she was the one jisne abhi ke seedhe sade mann mein love at first sight ka funda bhara tha...😂 with that beating heart.....❤️
Originally posted by: YN6WGOOH4HYZ34BT
nahiiii no plastic surgery... Ekta Kapoor has that covered 🤣
Thats why I was asking for parents. Don't want for leads because I know there in no other way she can get her parents back. Here they change faces without plastic surgery 😂😂😂 but if they do that they cannot use old clips of Kaira
Originally posted by: AYYRMK4BZ5BYBCRH
waise everyone keeps asking for naskh to return.. I never watched the 2nd season but just saw a clip of the day Akshu was born and wow... tears in my eyes... it is so beautiful... naskh was the most loving mama too... Akshu needs that kind of love...
I ahave also heard, I want singhanias to be back in goenkas life
I agree I alwo want to see hospital scenes
it will be fun...maily saare characters hain wahan...to kafi scope hai...😂 and itni jaldi shaadi bhi nahi karwaani..😂
and change of equations bhi hongi na