now I know you are secretly obsessed with the red dress 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
now I know you are secretly obsessed with the red dress 🤣
I don't know all ...that peeche things..i really liked him in bepannah...nd started watching his shows in hotstar..what they have....he is a fantastic actor nd no controversies...nd i like shaheer too...he is also good actor..
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
But today i felt bad for Neil...it's really difficult to handle that type situations... especially when they say orphan and all..
he loves abhi so much....may b akshuwill help in neil's case....pata nahi...abhi to adopted nahi lagta hai..
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
But today i felt bad for Neil...it's really difficult to handle that type situations... especially when they say orphan and all..
That is why I could not enjoy the episode yaar even though we had Abhira scenes :(
hmmm ever since I saw Shaheer in Mahabharat I cannot stand to see him in any romantic role 🤣Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I don't know all ...that peeche things..i really liked him in bepannah...nd started watching his shows in hotstar..what they have....he is a fantastic actor nd no controversies...nd i like shaheer too...he is also good actor..
today you will enjoy.. drama hone wala hai 🤣Originally posted by: Harshadfan21
That is why I could not enjoy the episode yaar even though we had Abhira scenes :(
wohi maine kaha pehle...aap arohi ko reg green purple dress mein imagine karo....and akshu red dress mein pretty fairy lagegi..😂
Ha i like her...in that dress too.bcoz of proposal..i can say....but humesha eki doubt tha..how much they may got irritation to wear same dress again nd again ....
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I don't know all ...that peeche things..i really liked him in bepannah...nd started watching his shows in hotstar..what they have....he is a fantastic actor nd no controversies...nd i like shaheer too...he is also good actor..
read abt in forums...is it good?
shaheer is the kuch rang pyaar wala person na? i have watched that...with erica?? dev and sona? that was wonderful...
Originally posted by: ishq_vibes
I don't know all ...that peeche things..i really liked him in bepannah...nd started watching his shows in hotstar..what they have....he is a fantastic actor nd no controversies...nd i like shaheer too...he is also good actor..
I still remember one episode where we acted very well. When he got drunk at Sonakshis engagement and it broke... Still when I recall that scene I get goosebumps