Poll
KK or Sonu Nigam : Better singer?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Listen to him. You’d never think this is all sung from the same guy.
I know I’m fan-girling right now but I love how humble this man is. I had the privilege of attending his concert and my god, he sounded better in real life.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
KK all the way. He is my favourite singer of all time. The range in his voice is WOW. No singer can match the way he sung this song. ❤️ I love him.
I had no idea Abhi Abhi was KK's song .... I love all the Jism 2 songs, they stir my soul on another level! 🥺 💔
Sonu for me, he was amazing and deservedly the Nr.1 singer in the 2000s
Originally posted by: YT5X5USUHSSI6723
I had no idea Abhi Abhi was KK's song .... I love all the Jism 2 songs, they stir my soul on another level! 🥺 💔
That’s the exact reason why KK is so amazing with his range. I loved Jism 2 songs as well. 🥺 This is love.
1 of most underrated songs from sonu and kk... Both are on westren mood songs
Jeeta hoon tere leye tujh pe kitna marta hun (sonu)
Aaaya re (kk)
KK always.... He was versatile, his voice was magical, soothing in one song and energy packed in another...
Whole of 2000's was KK's era, even the regional song he had sung stood out..
I miss him so much...
Pure magical and underrated songs by KK
It’s not a soft romantic song. More up tempo party song. But this is my favorite KK song. Superior to Sonu Ofcourse
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
It’s not a soft romantic song. More up tempo party song. But this is my favorite KK song. Superior to Sonu Ofcourse
hearing it for the first time
here u go for pritam-sonu party track
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAfrEYOyfg
❤️🌹 https://youtu.be/cxdETOSAShU?si=ew12nC6O12z6y9zV
https://www.facebook.com/reel/2092173764675436
What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvoC2UDJFns
35