That reminds me . My claim is still pending 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That reminds me . My claim is still pending 🥺
lol at least it’s a well attended club with lovely people 😂.
🤣🤣 malini and adi dynamic duo in shaadis that are never in their favor
Thats what we call made for each other ❤️
Sukh dukh mein ek doosreh ke saath 😌
Mere word ko aap sablogon ne LGBT k under daal diya ki mehendi and channa mereya tak pohunch gaye.......
New word use karungi for sailing my dreamy ship Arydi- Brotherhood/ Bhaichara.
Lo ab khus.
https://twitter.com/thedotntheline/status/1487317063710527488?s=20&t=R0XJIY8SKtsy3ERbs5h-3g
This is so frickin' cute❤️
O yeah . Jhund main obsessed honge😆
Halat khud hi kharab ki hai,
Khushaal neenedein khud hi barbad ki hài 🤣🤣
OMG I CANNOT.
So like has IF evolved since I was obsessed with it? Do creatives use ideas etc because I 10000000% hope someone is stalking social media for arylie content and puts it in somewhere down the line. I NEED THIS ON SCEEEN 😩
match made in heaven(or hell) ❤️🤣
Originally posted by: GL6IQQ6WBUJR7OXC
Omg I have fomo now I’m going to take notes when rewatching go pick an unclaimed ASR line 😝. Too good! The thread’s first page is put together so nicely 🤍✨
Don't worry, I'm with you in this. Been here since thread one but haven’t claimed a line yet. 🤣