Zeal ek hi hai wo mein hun. I have been lot Zen lately you don't know😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Zeal ek hi hai wo mein hun. I have been lot Zen lately you don't know😆
mei apne mafia ko kahe jail bhejongi 😳😡🤣
🤣 coz they got caught murdering
Parantha to khaungi na 🤔
Bas daal makhani nahi chahiye 😆
Sauce banakar mujhe bhej de 😎
That's it, game khatam.
We are the winners, guys. Chalo apni apni trophies le lo, let's take a selfie together 😎🤣
Arey baaki do tag kyun nahi hue 🤣
Theek hai leh le🤣
Mereko bhi daal nahi chahiye 😜
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol I mean the remaining 7 murderers. If their groups don't finish even after the extension, then they'll win. At least I'll get 8 assassins. 🤣
Ye kya popat hai Hinna 🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Scores
2 points difference
Skeleton
Prime mumbers
R they enough Blurred Holmes?😆
Haan acche se yaad dilao, we need her baseball bat back in action 🤣🤣
Nita remember those skeletons and how they gave you nightmares trying to solve them? 😣😣
Nope
Tum nayi script likhne ayi ho
Wo bhi without my help