I noticed the seena trying to tear off the shirt to come out! yeah yeah, Rupali ko daily money transfer ho jayega. Ladki bahot progress kar rahi hai
Ya shirt is tight... Kash button tootke seena nikal ata.. 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
I noticed the seena trying to tear off the shirt to come out! yeah yeah, Rupali ko daily money transfer ho jayega. Ladki bahot progress kar rahi hai
Ya shirt is tight... Kash button tootke seena nikal ata.. 🤣🤣🤣
I noticed the seena trying to tear off the shirt to come out! yeah yeah, Rupali ko daily money transfer ho jayega. Ladki bahot progress kar rahi hai
Toes se shuruwat ki thi ladki ne... ab seene tak ka specimen de diya hai..
So as I remember.. feet n toes
Biceps heart shaped tattoo
Jawline
Button tod seena
chalo I’ve ranted enough about the show, now its time for the hot bod show,
BRING IT ON!!!
chalo ai’ve ranted enough about the show, now its time for the hot bod show,
BRING IT ON!!!
Oh yes, am here..
Ek dum cutting edge 🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥
the faded mark under his brow is more visible in aaj ki pics, pata nahi kahan sar phoda tha isne🤣
he posted some muted video too of his in these clothes tehling in a baageecha with along monologue...lagta hai bhashan job share kar liya🤣
I just love yellow on him, shriz ke kaha hai shayad ke kela nahi toh kapde yellow hi sahi🤣
the faded mark under his brow is more visible in aaj ki pics, pata nahi kahan sar phoda tha isne🤣
Seem like stiches mark? What 's the story?