Mera mafia usse pehle Tum sab ko khtam krdega 😈🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mera mafia usse pehle Tum sab ko khtam krdega 😈🤣
Of course we do 😝😈👻
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Heya Soni✨ Haan, aaj aa gayi, and this murder investigation is way too interesting for me to give a miss 😆 Hope you’re doing well 💓
Jo log investigation kar rahe hai unko chodkar baaki sab ko yeh investigation achha lag raha hai😳😡...
Dhindhora peeto aap 😡
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 do stalk all the groups in chat clubs so much fun n interesting.
Yes doing well❤️ hope u r too. Kaha busy ho itna?
Anmol uk ki president ban gayi hai 😳 Tumhe nhi maloom soni 😳
Yes because I need more assassins. So I will make them win somehow. 🤣
edit after that shreya will declare me (Havana) the winner😳
I think there are a few people ahead of you right now. 🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes because I need more assassins. So I will make them win somehow. 🤣
Yeh sara sar cheating hai🤡...
kon hai woh 😳 bhej do unhe mere pass mein murder krdungi unka 😳😳
kon hai woh 😳 bhej do unhe mere pass mein murder krdungi unka 😳😳
I'm not being able to take Shibani. 🤣