Baprey busy guy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Baprey busy guy
Prime Minister yehi hai 🤣
Arre baap re. Ab Amrik ki bali char gayi? Kya yaar...🤔
🤣 aisa hi lagta hai
Shreya you watch this crap Kaneeda wala show?
Mere pass tum ho 😳
Lol no. I watched it in the middle when Fateh and Jasmin's EMA came out and Angad made entry. But I stopped watching again after they made him psycho. When they have a good promo I'll watch again.
Hinna was saying that ab Amrik phas gaya hai. Bechara cute se ladke ko phasa diya. 😲
Ya thats true actually
Murderer vedika
Woh toh apky aur disco bhaiya ky pass hai aur cheers2all ky pass bhi 😈