mujhe nashte mein mere toast par Gaurav spread chahiye milega?
I think you should order the red velvet cake instead
https://twitter.com/Main_Khamakha/status/1486540215602671618?s=20
https://twitter.com/nataliamuahafa/status/1485243218899918857?s=20
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
mujhe nashte mein mere toast par Gaurav spread chahiye milega?
I think you should order the red velvet cake instead
https://twitter.com/Main_Khamakha/status/1486540215602671618?s=20
https://twitter.com/nataliamuahafa/status/1485243218899918857?s=20
Phal ke liye hi toh sabbline mein hain
. geez Anupama the self-control is real. i wouldve been climbing him like a tree.Originally posted by: LSCV2WKO5PUQNT6S
I think you should order the red velvet cake instead
https://twitter.com/Main_Khamakha/status/1486540215602671618?s=20
https://twitter.com/nataliamuahafa/status/1485243218899918857?s=20
see persistent we are with our tharak and come prepared with specimens isliye we are successful🤣
dude he just defined us, of course he’d get that many likes
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0
forget about thread, we need our own forum.
it’s been 10 mins and there’s 20 pages already
by the time neenz, DJ and i make a proper appearance tonight, we’ll be at 150!
🤣
Talk about yourself Ali, I sacrificed my lunch to be here. I am fasting for better results like other members recommended. 🤣
caption par hum jab dhyaan dete hai jab wo humare liye koi secret msg hota hai🤣
we only visualized what is behind the curtain.... apne ko asli success mangta re
Originally posted by: snehaz16
It's 12:30.now... kaisa time aa gaya hai.. ankhen kehti hai so ja rajkumari and ye dil hai.. tharak chodne ka man hi nahi hai iska
Go ahead and take your beauty rest. GK will be there.
My fav caption
Teri bandi meri fan
Catch me if u can
I am willing to try this diet. 😳