Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Anyways members I will be unavailable for the day as I have an exam tomorrow!
I'll return tomorrow after 12p.m IST
Good luck for your exam 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Anyways members I will be unavailable for the day as I have an exam tomorrow!
I'll return tomorrow after 12p.m IST
Good luck for your exam 😊
3. Were you the one who planned the party for Ashley?
Originally posted by: sana1819786
Were you the one who planned the party for Ashley?
yeah, I wanted to celebrate her promotion
4. Why did you dragged your frnd to the party? To murder🤔
is this a Question sana❓
What do you think 🤔
Ab ye question hai kya mat puchna 🤔
Q7
You wanted to celebrate her promotion or you wanted to kill her🤨?
Originally posted by: sana1819786
4. Why did you dragged your frnd to the party? To murder🤔
No I have not dragged anyone to the party.
5. Why did you dragged your frnd to the party? 🤔