I thought everyone took pay cuts.
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1486576963795832832?t=GnFxHXSEkHZE6MNx0RHkKw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I thought everyone took pay cuts.
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1486576963795832832?t=GnFxHXSEkHZE6MNx0RHkKw&s=19
Sorry my mind is not place.
Yes, you are right. Ashish was in Prithvi Vallabh and O saw Porus for Aditya Redij.
Hope this works. The plot looks really intriguing.
This will be a very unusual concept wherein the girl protagonist will be linked to a past that prompts her to get into a secretive mission as a spy.
Originally posted by: IamRaj96
Ok next show is
Kundali Bhagya
& My answer is i would like to play furniture in the show 😊😊
in short bhagya vahini ke rishabGee😳
Che😤 ye nahi banega Naresh😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZOKEmXP0DZ/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mujhe bhi sardi, khasi, hai🥱
Koi bhi character except mahaan FLs😈
Hope this works. The plot looks really intriguing.
This will be a very unusual concept wherein the girl protagonist will be linked to a past that prompts her to get into a secretive mission as a spy.
Yesss it's very unique...
I hope this story works out...
Confession
Mera 8th standard wala crush bahut accha gaata tha
so I used to imagine we together singing on stage😆🤣🤣
I am The Karan Luthra
imaginary cricket matches kheli hai
kabhi sorry nahi bolunga