Whats with Daniel wellington... Having partnership with 1,2 and 3 PS Actors😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Whats with Daniel wellington... Having partnership with 1,2 and 3 PS Actors😆😆
Definitely shiva looks guilty....yayyyyy🥳..ab suffer karo..
Tadpaoo shivaaa ko
Bhar bhar ke
😈
.I want an exciting bg music when ravi sunaofy him and everyone else.
Originally posted by: Z2PO4NHNP4GF26M3
Manifesting lower trp..
But I feel same rahegi...it was Shiva's week... Many have watched for that
true shiva week. ek jhalak b dikh jati h toh
yha toh full on shiva hi rha.
2 week PS smbhala hi SHiva or Krutika ji n h.
awsome acting.
fans ki sun li h kya writers ne.
.I want an exciting bg music when ravi sunaofy him and everyone else.
Gimme a week full of raavi utaroing kandyas izzat.
I will come outta my hibernation for my girl
Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111
true shiva week. ek jhalak b dikh jati h toh
yha toh full on shiva hi rha.
2 week PS smbhala hi SHiva or Krutika ji n h.
awsome acting.
And there were kids too..somthose audience who watched will knw abt the kids fb..so possible ..it might increase even..
Ok.....nothing related to PS....but this guy is the director of the worst track of Naamkarann???...i hated the track...he still has pics with the cast....again another wasted potential like KDice😢🥺😭
NOW I SHUD STOP WATCHING....FROM MY PAST EXPERIANCE ALL MY FAVS R WASTED AWAY LIKE THIS...AND THIS GUY JUST REMINDED ME OF THAT...🤕
Bas, ab aisa hi ho. Aur issi chakkar mein, Raavi sabko sunna de - every member of that dysfunctional joke of a family and her Maasima & Anita Di.