Gee, I treated all the gals like my sisters… maine kabhi kisiko us nazar se nahin dekha… I’m so soft heated, how could I kill anyone?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gee, I treated all the gals like my sisters… maine kabhi kisiko us nazar se nahin dekha… I’m so soft heated, how could I kill anyone?
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Gee, I treated all the gals like my sisters… maine kabhi kisiko us nazar se nahin dekha… I’m so soft heated, how could I kill anyone?
With the knife ofc
Noooooo 😭
It’s either Meghana or Chir-Cute. You are my last suspect…

I m ur suspect😲
But u lied that u were outside even when u were in the room😡 Tell the truth if u want to be out of suspect list!
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m ur suspect😲
But u lied that u were outside even when u were in the room😡 Tell the truth if u want to be out of suspect list!
Question 8: why do you think I’m lying?
Meghana said she was outside as well so its either u or her!!
Chircute said she saw me going out, I’m suspecting her of-framing others and going scot free…
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Chircute said she saw me going out, I’m suspecting her of-framing others and going scot free…
yes sure just blame it on me creep. Ash had always told me how you tried to get all close with her. Now that your dirty linen is out in the open, you decide to play the victim and blame others.
p.s Is that sisters wala answer for my question 4 or Rashi's (RainofDew)??
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Chircute said she saw me going out, I’m suspecting her of-framing others and going scot free…
Okay she saw u going out nd also said u were outside so its not possible Chir-cute is framing u..
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
yes sure just blame it on me creep. Ash had always told me how you tried to get all close with her. Now that your dirty linen is out in the open, you decide to play the victim and blame others.
p.s Is that sisters wala answer for my question 4??
Yes
This is your question 5 😛