MG FF - Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Part 47 Pg 111 Mar 16 - Page 30

Posted: 2 years ago

appreciate the note

however we should thank you for returning to this forum, continuing all your stories and posting this new FF!

so thanks a million πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ

πŸ€—

Part 16

He moved slowly towards her, Geet stood like statue. He came close to her and bent down, her eyes followed his movement. His hand went behind her, grabbed his shirt. He looked at her, gave a naughty smirk and left the shirt to fall down as he held the bottom of her Dupatta in his hand.

With the end of her dupatta in his hand, he got up standing straight, his eyes never leaving hers. Still keeping his eyes locked with her, he wiped one side of his face with her Dupatta. Geet gulped her saliva, seeing him like that in front of her, bare, wet and naughty. This him was so new to her but he was so desirable. She felt her legs being weak. Only he wiping his face with her dupatta, showing authority on her like that, she was going insane. He then wiped his other side of face, taking his own sweet time, torturing her to no end. He then lifted he dupatta bit higher in his hand and let it down, slowly.

Geet was still in his trance. She pointed her finger above his chest, indication that part still wet.

Maan shrugged his shoulder and smirked. She knew what he indicated and in her trance she obeyed. Took the other end of her dupatta and bought it to his neck and all lost started wiping the him. Maan stood still, his eyes never leaving he face. She smiled looked down, still wiping him.

Maan felt only this much of her could kill him. This girl has real power over him. Not caring of world, he knew there can be no girl better than her for him. No wrong, she the only one for him and he only belonged to her. He belonged to her more than himself. And she was his only his. He was so sure of that. He could not Fathom otherwise. Now it was impossible to think him for anyone and her for anyone.

Geet finished her wiping and drooling session.

β€œDone” he asked shamelessly. Bit of drink showing its effect on him. She nodded for yes and smiled looking down. He got his cell and made a call. Geet wondered who was he calling suddenly

β€œYeah Maan this side, Am I talking to Brij Handa”

β€œOhh yes Maan ji… wooh Geet”

β€œI am surprised Mr. Handa, you sent Geet alone at this hour. Is HP so safe for girl to walk around city this late”

Geet was surprised with his concern but angry at same time. Did he not like her coming to him like that?

β€œNo Maan ji, we were not letting her go but she wanted to have a walk and also I think that file was important. She had said she will call per aapne ker diya, we are relieved” Maan gave look to Geet. He was actually concerned for her safety.

Geet was disappointed that Maan will now send her back but then came from Maan

β€œNow that she is here, I will not let he go without dinner. Anyways it will be late till she reaches home. You all please don’t wait for her for dinner” he winked at Geet.

Ohh!! Geet’s heart was flying away from her reach. Maan was simply making her crazy. She looked down, her cheeks pink and smile not leaving her face. Her heart beat was irrational.

β€œNo Maan ji, you don’t need to”

β€œPlease, I insist. Mehman Nawazi ka mauka humen bhi dijiyeβ€β€œOk Maan ji. Thanks for all your care” β€œMy employee, Adi will drop her home…Bye”

Maan cut the call and raised his eyebrows to her. Geet was so so shy and on top he was so tempting in his new casual look. He signaled her to move further. She dipped her head and went inside with him.

He signaled her to sit on the dining chair and went to kitchen counter β€œTea or Coffee”

β€œTea” she said as her view was on his back. Uff… she never knew any man’s body can be such that it will float her heart from one side to other. His muscles were well visible as it moved controlled with his movement. Her eyes could only move to scan him from top to bottom as he was making tea for her.

β€œYou have license” β€œWhat??” she said breaking her trance β€œTo check me out” she felt so embarrassed.

She went near him as he turned to bring her tea. They would have collided but he saved

β€œWear your shirt”

β€œNo, I like it this way” he said as he placed her tea in the table

β€œI feel uncomfortable” 

He bent down to her face, close, really close β€œThat’s your problem”

β€œI never knew; you are this shameless” she kept her hand in her mouth, regretting how she spoke.

β€œThat’s look in office, what you see, is for world. Apno ke liye aisa heehoon main” her heart skipped the beat at β€˜Apno’

She finished her tea, controlling herself with his naughty self, sitting so close to her.

β€œPlease wear your shirt”

β€œUmm hunn… not interested. I have no problem with you touching me. That is your problem and I promise I won’t touch you. You are allowed though” He shamelessly gave her open invitation.

she just turned and smiled at his naughty talk and on top his offer was actually alluring.

β€œChalo, let’s make dinner” she saw at him shocked.

β€œWhat? I don’t know much cooking; my care taker here makes it”

She still kept looking at him β€œAnd I am not allowing anyone in here now” she could feel his possessiveness and she loved it.

β€œThen?”

β€œYou know cooking, right?”

β€œYes.. but you invited me for dinner”

β€œHmm… I want to eat something your made… Waise bhi ghar kakhana kitne dino se nahi khaya”  he made baby face, requesting her

ohh she felt so bad. Her being near him, he had to eat care takers made and he did not like that food.

She moved to kitchen, looked everywhere β€œWhat do I make?” she thought little loud

β€œMake one sweet at least. First time you are making food at my place” he said coming closer to her from behind. 

He himself had his heart racing with her around but slight drunken state helped him.

His breath fell on nape of her neck and he was so near, behind her. She had bad urge to be held by him, just as he wishes. But her rule, he won’t disobey. 

He placed glass with wine near her and shifted himself on the kitchen slab as she started. She looked at him and went to other room. He wondered what she was up to but he did not interfere, she has all rights on his everything.

She came back with fine material white shirt; this is what she found in front. She was herself shaking looking inside his wardrobe. It felt so personal and her heart floated with everything related with him. She took deep breath in his wardrobe, it was so much him. She moved her hands to feel each clothing , swinging them. At last picked this shirt in front of her

β€œWear this” she almost ordered

β€œNope”

β€œPlease” she pleaded

β€œIf you are interested, you can make me wear it”

His boldness was getting on Geet’s head. Let him be Maan Singh Khurana. For her he is just Maan and she will give him his answer back. Now she will see if he is able to keep his promise of not touching her. 

Alone in house, Maan bit drunk and naughty, they were taking liberty with each other.

Geet started making him wear his shirt. She slowly makes him wear the sleeves, making her hand sensually touch his skin. Obviously Maan’s hand was itching badly to crush her in his arm but he held. She started putting his button, each button, taking liberty to touch his well-toned chest. Maan clenched his fists, holding was really tough. He was hard, she was wet, she could almost feel his hardness as she felt moist between her legs, but both controlled their racing heart. He for her boundaries, she for him. Carrying her torture on him, enjoying touching him, she asked

β€œWhy did you say Adi sir will drop me. Why could you not drop me?”

He showed his glass of wine β€œDo you want me drunk drive”

she did not say anything but made her face. He always loved her demanding him this way.

After that Geet was making dinner, Kheer, some stuffed paratha, some dry veggie and he was hovering around, ready to be her assistant. She was badly smiling within.

β€œAnyways what made you come here?” He asked in between.

She showed him file β€œWhy you don’t like me here?”

β€œANNYYYTIMME….., I will give you spare keys. But just curious”

With that she turned, remembering actually why she is here. Maan around her, with his charm, had made her forget the main reason of her coming.

She turned in anger β€œYou are going to Delhi. I am leaving your job”

Maan smiled and brought himself closer to her, yet not touching her. He showed his 3 fingers β€œJust for three days. I will be back on Tuesday evening. Back to office Wednesday Morning” he gave her the detail.

β€œI will be off Monday and Tuesday” he laughed. She turned getting angry

β€œDoes office work that way? Ok for first time, take the leave, I will make excuse with Adi.” He shook his head β€œPagli..”

They then had dinner. Maan still teasing her. In between took her phone, saved his Number as β€˜Maan’. Ringed himself from her cell phone but did not save. She was curious, how will he save her name, but Maan teased her and did not save her number in front of her. He would have got her number from file, but he wanted to do it personally.

He handed her the spare keys. 

Just coz she mentioned, was enough for him to hand it over to her. He later called Adi along with Pinki to drop her home.

After she left, he shook his head and saved her number as β€œSirf meri…. Pagli”

Geet was lost all the way to home, it was all so beautiful with him around. As if she was leaving in the dreamland. His charm, his smile, his teasing her, his looks and style, teasing her senses to no end. She simply wanted to break all ties of fear and all rules and just be in his arms. Hand herself to him. 

Then the fear engulfed β€œBabaji…. Sambhal lena” she prayed with all her heart.

Precap – Maan in Delhi

Hi All,

There will be more progress in their relation before truth is reveled to Maan and us.

This is a really big update, so for the sake of it please give more and long comments.. Chota bhi chalega but please please do try to comment. Also press like button.

It will prompt me to post quickerπŸ˜‰

-Anu

Part 16 - On Blog

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago

Ab hum kya hi bole☺️

Kaano me Maahiii gunj raha haiπŸ˜†

Waiting for the next already!

Adorable. Finally both talking. Taking liberties with each other possessiveness naughtiness. They both know they belong to each other. Geet showing her rights on him. Her anger. Her naughtiness too. Touching him. Poor Maan. Cannot hold her or touch her. 

First step though. Now she has the keys. She will come and cook for him gif sure 

Babaji…. Sambhal lena 

I should say this for my heart, it was about to jump out of my ribs while I read the update!! You don’t know how hard it is to control blush and smile when you read this story at work πŸ˜‰

Lovely update πŸ˜Š

Waiting for next update 

Maan 

I am just speechless like geet β˜ΊοΈ

I am loving their lovestory β˜ΊοΈ

Hope delhi part will be fine and will create no problem for them

Waiting for next

Thank you for such an Amazing Note 

really appreciate it