I hope that happens...
After marriage Abhimanyu ka character should not change
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I hope that happens...
After marriage Abhimanyu ka character should not change
Originally posted by: reeyacute
So true.....i hope Abhimanyu brings out this point in future
Aur koi toh karne se raha
which sucks cuz it should be akshara to point out all these things (I seriously don't understand the point of her therapist's degree if she's going to be shown blinded to all of this toxic behavior).
I can appreciate abhi being a support system to akshu, but I don't want him to fight all her fights. these are things that she should be handling/dealing with on her own varna what is even the point of her character? just to be a damsel in distress? hard pass pleeeejjjjjjjj
this roar was superbโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
Its good to see you back, only Ritu and Mush are missing from the old gang.
loll, I'm always around. bas kuch post karne ka mann nahi karta, cuz you know how people are here. ๐
sab kuch arohi ki tarah chila chila kar bol na hota hai ๐คช
Originally posted by: reeyacute
I hope that happens...
After marriage Abhimanyu ka character should not change
if anyone should change, it's akshara. usse please koi awaaz do.
They used an actual Lion roar or someone burped very loudly๐คฃ๐คฃ no offense to the meaning behind the roar or HC who was too damn good!
I agree , it time she should fight her own battle and abhi of course is support their
but mujhe lagta bai sasural mein ladhegi
wait, confession dene ke baad, yeh behosh ho gayi?? itni bhi kya energy daali three words bol ne mein ki iski yeh halat hogayi ๐คฃ

Ab jo bhi hai but lagta intersting hai๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Second fav scene after that hug ๐๐
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
3