I am going to watch it again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am going to watch it again
Originally posted by: anuandavi
Band baja he, band bajega
Jashn chala he, jashn chalega....
Kya band bajayi he aaj... And the lion roared again.. Vansh and Kairav k paseene choot gaye, by that one stare.....
And I am so so glad ki shaadi ke saare clauses ki baat aayi. And Aarohi beta, usne aapko bohot baar reject kiya hai. Kal rishta bhi tod diya tha. Tum konse ego ke saath bakwas kiye jaa rahi ho?
He literally looked at her like, do you even shut up? Or how much bakwas you can do?
Ahhh boy... Harshad is rocking the last two episodes.
And the precap ... Dil le lo. Forbidden love trope. Makers ab chup chup ke romance, hospital romance, flirty calls de Dena
Aree wo dono chinguze hai... 😆
Originally posted by: anuandavi
I am going to watch it again
Maine kal ka episode bohot baar dekha hai 🤣 aaj bhi yahi karungi
I think everyone saw how delusional she was. Especially Manjiri... and she was probably feeling like my son got saved from this thank God.
He's the best na...our cutie pie Neil...He was like take that HaRohi... I've finally succeeded in getting these two together.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I think everyone saw how delusional she was. Especially Manjiri... and she was probably feeling like my son got saved from this thank God.
Sacchiii... She was like- what in the world was I thinking 🤣
I mean really... You hurted my ego and I break rishtha with you. I mean behen don't embarass yourself ☺️ but nahi, she will goes on and on and on!!!
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
He's the best na...our cutie pie Neil...He was like take that HaRohi... I've finally succeeded in getting these two together.
He represented the whole FD today 🤣
I'm so looking forward to upcoming episode and track... chup chup ke romance/ milenge... hospital romance and secret phone call romance and etc... They are going to give serious Rome Juliet vibes. and its going to be awesome....
Coming to Bade Papa... double standard much.😡But I don't care if we are getting the above things because of this.
Originally posted by: jani_faizal
I'm so looking forward to upcoming episode and track... chup chup ke romance/ milenge... hospital romance and secret phone call romance and etc... They are going to give serious Rome Juliet vibes. and its going to be awesome....
Coming to Bade Papa... double standard much.😡But I don't care if we are getting the above things because of this.
Me too.. i just hope we get all that... God just give me strength so that I make a wishlist 🤣
I liked bade papa in today's episode. He made sense to me ☺️
Aaj ka episode Kaisa tha. Maine miss kar Diya