Okay so I read n update . I don't know how to share that here but yes. "Consummation twist"😂😂😂
it was written that virat and sai are hiding something from everyone . Ab to pakka dream sequence hai yeh. Flashback me consumation
Okay so I read n update . I don't know how to share that here but yes. "Consummation twist"😂😂😂
it was written that virat and sai are hiding something from everyone . Ab to pakka dream sequence hai yeh. Flashback me consumation
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Where did you read that update?
Serial gossip . I so want to add that link here but don't know how to d it
I just typed "upcoming twist jn ghkkpm" then a link appeared serial gossip ka usme likha tha ye
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Please let it be only because of shortage of funds for the PH and not a flashback
I swearr. Consummation me kya karenge yaar? When tf did they behave like one? Also , ye na dikha de ki wo angst ke time they did it ya kuch waisa . Bheyyy. Horrible bunch of people they are !!!!
Par vo sab justify karne ke liye bhi bahot creativity chahiye. Vaisa scene likhne ke liye bhi .
Itni bhi nahi hai inke pass.
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Where did you read that update?
You said in other post that Sai is wearing the ring. But wasn't her birthday later? Ya Mera bhi timeline gadbad ho gaya hai?
Arey inka simple h .
" God me uthana , thoru close aana dere na dere na dere naaa bgm bas next day sleeping peacefully and some cringe dialogue from virat side".
Aaj tum puri tarah se meri ho gayi sai . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nooo.. don't give them ideas..
I feel like 🤢🤢🤢 just reading this.