Hand supremacy
https://twitter.com/shivi_alikan/status/1485842173425635329?s=20
...
I wish kamar pe hands lock hota just like 200 party bash pics☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hand supremacy
https://twitter.com/shivi_alikan/status/1485842173425635329?s=20
...
I wish kamar pe hands lock hota just like 200 party bash pics☺️
Du...udeeeee!!!!
Iam gonna TAKE an online class...ab kya bolungi class mein..
LEMME FOCUS AND TEACHH😖....
OH MY GOD!! IAM A BAD TEACHER🤕😱😵🤯😖🤢
Thenkss...ab main sukoon se akele khilkhilaaungi 🤪
tumhari wish mai puri karti hu 😌😌😌Originally posted by: JJFDAP76CEZMLCXG
Hand supremacy
https://twitter.com/shivi_alikan/status/1485842173425635329?s=20
...
I wish kamar pe hands lock hota just like 200 party bash pics☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXJb1mPoMvH/?utm_medium=copy_link
Du...udeeeee!!!!
Iam gonna TAKE an online class...ab kya bolungi class mein..
LEMME FOCUS AND TEACHH😖....
OH MY GOD!! IAM A BAD TEACHER🤕😱😵🤯😖🤢
You are a teacher tooo
I was sooo distracted during class tooo🙈
My colleagues are noticing me since morning
They think that I am getting married😆🤣
Meri hi nazar lag jayegi!!!!! 🧿🧿🧿
Inn logo ko subah subah aise pics nahu post karni chahiye, we have to be productive man.i am blushing like an idiot 🤣
KDice, please raat ko pics post kiya karo so that I can just drool and Nazar utarofy and go to sleep 👍🏼
Originally posted by: ABKDQI6CH62LUNOO
Happy Anniversary to Uncle Aunty ❤️
Haan haan taad photu ko...zoom kar kar ke... Alice ke gaal pe aur unki hand supremacy☺️
Thank you. 🤗
We can safely say that we are now in the scenario imagining phase of the photo viewing ☺️☺️
#SamajhLeinKhudHi
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
Itni thandi mein cornflakes khaye dushman merre....main puri kha rhi hun...mummy papa apne anniversary day out k liye nikl rhe...ab main AARAM se taadungi ye photu ek ghanta ☺️☺️🤪
Happy Anniversary to Uncle and Aunty!!! ❤️
Also, Poori? Yum!
They way I'm staring in my phone since morning smiling, blushing...mere ghar valo ne mujhe pagal declare kar diya hai🤣🤣