arey definitely the most unique.... and I said ONE of the best 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey definitely the most unique.... and I said ONE of the best 🤣
oh, so actually romance started?nahi nahi no more dream sequences recently
I saw that in ig, I mean not whole scene , saw a pic where abhi is hanging from tree and forehead kissone of the best confessions I have ever seen. and today will be second confession in front of the entire family 🤣
yup... after this mandir drama wraps up...Originally posted by: Saichintalli
oh, so actually romance started?
even I like harshad
waise the best kounsi hai according to you?arey definitely the most unique.... and I said ONE of the best 🤣
Rachel did you watch? Precap is making me go bad... aarohi has fallen down the stairs the same way sirat did... don't know what these makers are doing 🤢
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
waise the best kounsi hai according to you?
Hmm. I think kuch rang and IPKKND. Best nahi but pretty good.
Rachel did you watch? Precap is making me go bad... aarohi has fallen down the stairs the same way sirat did... don't know what these makers are doing 🤢
No yaar not yet. Will watch later. I just finished bade.
See i told u yesterday arohi will do something.
arey but she will fall after akshu's confession na... after that I don't care what she does 🤣 waise I think her falling is akshu's dream... how was bade?
No yaar not yet. Will watch later. I just finished bade.
See i told u yesterday arohi will do something.