In india...it's around 4am.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
In india...it's around 4am.....
canโt wait for mehendi !! This song will be there I am sure !! So excited alreadyOriginally posted by: MimiLulu
YRKKH will for sure have a grand wedding for themโฆthatโs what the show is about
For drinking water...I just wake up.....yrkkh just udaao ...my mera chain Wain sab ujda
woh toh dikh hi raha hai!! I was like ๐ฑ๐ฑ to see your commentOriginally posted by: Prachi1967
For drinking water...I just wake up.....yrkkh just udaao ...my mera chain Wain sab ujda
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
nahi nahi! Family will eventually agree and we will have all songs and dances and a beautiful wedding
so she will be back to Goenka mansion?
phew... so boring.
Originally posted by: MimiLulu
YRKKH will for sure have a grand wedding for themโฆthatโs what the show is about
Look who replies to me. in propah sentence!
ahem ahem ๐คฃ
itti itti khushi mili tumhe?
so sorry !! I forgot to tag you. Mujhe thappad mat marna please ๐๐Originally posted by: MimiLulu
Iโll slap Aarohi if she still wants to marry him
Have some self respect girl
I donโt remember when I was so excited last!
Originally posted by: Prachi1967
In india...it's around 4am.....
You finally got my bimaari.
since #Harshali ka addiction laga hai mera bhi udd gayi, hawaiya, chainOkaraar, neend...
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0