Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer scene was romantic. Ranveer saying that if God asks him what he wants he will say that he wants to be with his ishani always was lovely.ishani saying that if she didn't know about love she would have lived without emotions was nice.disha joining nirbhay's mother to inject ranveer was shocking.i am reminded of I movie.

Hi jasmine 

Thanks for the comment 

Glad you liked ishveer romance

Happy that you liked ranveer telling if god gives boon he will ask to stay near ishani 

Glad you likes ishani telling if she didn't love him she would have liked a emotionlesa life. 

Yes now disha joined hands with nirbhay mother in injecting to ranveer 

I movie track only but we had this track in meri aashiqui tumse hi also na 

Keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Topic is still active.  Story is getting ready will be updated by tomorrow 

REGARS 

Sakshi😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 770

Ranveer after fresh up came out of the washroom wearing his night pant and t shirt. He was able to hear the songs that were kept on playing in the hall. 

Ranveer(to himself) : Tk let me also go down and join with them.

Telling it to himself he walked and came out of their room and walked in the corridor and came down in the stairs and came to the hall were sharman, pratik, manas, disha all were dancing. Parul was sitting in the sofa and watching their Dance. Amba, Baa and Laxmi were sitting in the other side of the sofa and was Playing with Raagini and Krish. 

Sharman(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer come know join us. 

Ranveer(smiling to all) : Haan sure 

Ranveer joined with them and started to dance were all were so happily dancing were Disha dancing itself saw Ranveer a look were she thought about injection and how to inject it in Ranveer.

The time was flying like anything were Ishani and Mala made the dishes ready and kept it in the table.

Ishani:guys dinner ready... 

Everyone hearing it seeing each other face with a smile stopped dancing and all started to walk towards the Dinning table.  Amba,Baa and laxmi too came to the dinning table along with Raagini. 

Ranveer sat in his chair and saw Ishani with a smile were she too smiled to him. Ishani and Mala started to serve the food for everyone. Ishani started to feed Raagini were finally everyone dinner was over were all were retiring Back to their rooms. Amba after washing her hands took Raagini in her hands and saw Ishani 

Amba:Let me make Raagini sleep Ishani.. 

Ishani :Haan Maa(seeing Raagini) : sleep well baby good night.. 

Raagini:mmmm Mama.. 

Ishani smiled to Raagini were Amba started to move from there were Ranveer who was silently seeing everything once Amba left saw Ishani.. 

Ranveer:chalo have your dinner.. 

Ishani :mmm k 

Ranveer:Let me go to our room come soon... 

Ishani :Mmmm k... 

Telling it to Ishani Ranveer started to Walk towards their room were he came to their room and took a deep breath and he sat in the bed and was waiting for Ishani to come. After few minutes  He was feeling little head ache.  

Ranveer( to himself) :Due to dancing and hearing the song now head is paining 

Telling it he started to search for the balm in lamp table and draw and not finding the balm he walked and went to Ishani's cupboard and opened the cupboard was seeing for the first aid box were as he saw the first aid box and was about to take it he saw a photo in front of the first aid box.  He took the photo and saw the photo were it was a small born child photo.  The child was laying in bed just wearing panties. He had a smile seeing the child in the photo. 

Ishani entered the room were as soon as she entered the room her eyes fell on Ranveer and the photo in his hand.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing the photo she immediately ran towards Ranveer calling his name) : Ranveer.... ( she immediately went to him and got the photo from Ranveer and hided the photo behind her back) 

Ranveer(who was seeing the photo feeling the photo getting snatched and seeing Ishani with a smile) : Ishani give that photo... 

Ishani(with a cute face) : no.... Who asked you to open my cupboard... 

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile) : arrey mein tumhari husband Ishani why should I get your permission to open your cupboard? 

Ishani: haan husband only and you dont need my permission to open my cupboard... But also. .( she was having a cute face) 

Ranveer : what but also??? 

Ishani didn't know what to react where she was cutely seeing him and hiding the photo behind her. 

Ranveer: By the by who is the baby in the photo.... Looks like bit old times photo.. 

Ishani: you dont want to know who is the baby in the photo..  I liked the baby so I have kept the photo.  

Ranveer : you almost like all the babies but as you have kept the photo this much safely only I am asking who is the baby in the photo?  Seeing the looks of the photo it must be around 26 to 27 years old photo...  Who is the baby? 

Ishani( seeing the way Ranveer calculating the age of the photo and getting that he wont leave until she tells and with a cute face) :Its my photo only....

Ranveer (with a cute face) : accha tk it is your photo you are only laying in the bed in that cute state...  Chalo give the photo. ....(he started to take his hand behind Ishani back and was trying to get the photo)  

Ishani: Ranveer chodo... 

Ranveer: Ishani give.... 

Ishani without Giving the photo started to run in the room were Ranveer was running behind Ishani.  Ishani was running around the bed and Ranveer was running behind her were finally Ranveer got Ishani near the wall and locked her in between his hands and saw her with a cute smile. 

Ranveer:( in a husky tone) :how you got your baby photo? 

Ishani (seeing him a cute look) : Papa was having my photo in that only I myself saw me how I was looking in childhood... You will be having my photos from 6 years but being a little baby photo was with papa....so I got it and kept it in the cupboard 

Ranveer: (in a very low tone) : when born itself this much cute hain na... 

Ishani: (seeing him with a shy smile) : don't know whether I am looking cute but was born for you. 

Ranveer: mmmm ( seeing her eyes and making Ishani fall in his eye lock and putting his hand behind her and got the photo from her hand and saw the photo and seeing Ishani with a smile) : bahut cute hain

Ishani( with a shy smile) : Ranveer ( with a cute smile she hugged him) 

Ranveer( too hugged her well and in her ears) : when born itself this much cute hain tum... (slowly brought her out of the hug and seeing her a romantic look) : head was paining to take balm only I opened your cupboard and I found out this cutie pie... ( with a very romantic Look took his face close to her face and in a very low tone) : will I get this beauty? 

Ishani:(with love in her eyes and in a romantic tone) : love me today. .... Taste me( telling it she closed her eyes) 

Ranveer with a smile went to the door and locked the door and came to Ishani and kept her photo in his pant pocket and in a micro second took Ishani in his hand were Ishani held Ranveers shoulders well and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too smiled back to Ishani and started to walk towards the bed. 

To be continued ðŸ˜‰

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Is his head aching just due to normal reasons or there was any foul play?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

A cute baby picture got their romance going. So far no injection made its way to Ranveer.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Is his head aching just due to normal reasons or there was any foul play?

Hi coderlady

Thanks For the comment 

It is a normal reason dear

Keep reading ðŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

A cute baby picture got their romance going. So far no injection made its way to Ranveer.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes a baby picture made the romance between them

Till now injection is not made to ranveer

Keep reading😲

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer saying ishani's babyhood pic n calling her cute was cute.ishaani saying that she doesn't know whether she was cute or not but she was born for him was sweet.ishani telling him to love n taste her was romantic. 

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, dear!

Amazing update. Like Ishveer romance.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer saying ishani's babyhood pic n calling her cute was cute.ishaani saying that she doesn't know whether she was cute or not but she was born for him was sweet.ishani telling him to love n taste her was romantic. 

hi jasmini

Thanks for the comment

Happy that you liked the way ranveer said ishani babyhood pic cute and ishani telling that she is born for him 

Glad that you loved their romantic moment

Keep reading ðŸ˜‰