arey koi na part time courses are quite fun too🤣
Arya tera portion complete karwa degi, she's very well versed😆
Arya to arya h. Thank you madam 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
arey koi na part time courses are quite fun too🤣
Arya tera portion complete karwa degi, she's very well versed😆
Arya to arya h. Thank you madam 🤣
hey raam ye 3/4 to kuch jyada hi famous ho gaya
any ways koi maggi khana chahega yaha😉
Am up for full plate food now 🤦♀️
Saari oraton ko saath mein lekar udna hai 🤣🤣🤣
Aryaaaaaaaaa ooo aryaaaaaaaa
salad...hmm👍🏼
bro I just had salad for lunch, mereko maggi kabhi bhi chalegi, I'm damn hungry for it always😳
Wait are you talking about fruit salad!!!
But wo lunch me kyu khaaya
Dinner???!!!
actual meaning of women empowerment
bro I just had salad for lunch, mereko maggi kabhi bhi chalegi, I'm damn hungry for it always😳
Kya yaar maggi ko bhi nahi choda tumne 😂
ab ye baat dil choo gayi sach😳
just salad for lunch
kya dieting par h 😕
and maagi khani h to uske liye india aana padega😳
nahi yaar dieting toh nahi...bas yehi mere dukhi jeevan ki kahani hai, I only have salad aadat hai
raat ko I feast😳 uski bhi aadat hai🤣
badi hi unhealthy aadtein h aapki🤪
nahi yaar dieting toh nahi...bas yehi mere dukhi jeevan ki kahani hai, I only have salad aadat hai
raat ko I feast😳 uski bhi aadat hai🤣
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12