hai na.. mujhe bhi laga 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hai na.. mujhe bhi laga 🤣🤣🤣
aaj phir isne shudh hindi boli
ab karyakram samapti ki ghoshna ki jati h 😆
Ab ke mimcry me KBC... Mst thi yr he is multi talented.. Ye mimicry mst kr leta h salman khan sunil shetty mamaji now ab...
really tumne baat ki h usse😲
bataungi kisi din vistaar se, abhi ke liye itta sunle I used to write for a magazine years ago toh uska interview liya tha a few times and he knows me tab se...he obviously wouldnt have made fun of the accent tab but ab he might cause I'm only a fan now , reportergiri chod di.
Originally posted by: arya212002
Tera kya hai prof tu kahi bhi bolti hai aur jab hum students bolte hai toh bathroom mein lejakar pitaai karne ki baat karti hai 🤣🤣🤣
Isn't Prof taking too much liberty now a days?
Originally posted by: docritu99
Mera 'told you' moment is here.
Full specimen material tha yaar!
There was also a point when he opened the chain of his jacket and kept his hands inside his pocket that was also hot
oh yes that moment I looped on a few times, he pulled up his jeans and stuck his hand in the pocket, so sexxyyy man❤️
bataungi kisi din vistaar se, abhi ke liye itta sunle I used to write for a magazine years ago toh uska interview liya tha a few times and he knows me tab se...he obviously wouldnt have made fun of the accent tab but ab he might cause I'm only a fan now , reportergiri chod di.
Ohh! Aesa hai! I was somehow connecting it with you being IF's mod.
Vaise he can make fun anytime anywhere! 🤣
Originally posted by: arya212002
Tera kya hai prof tu kahi bhi bolti hai aur jab hum students bolte hai toh bathroom mein lejakar pitaai karne ki baat karti hai 🤣🤣🤣
abey kya mereko andar karwaegi child abuse ke liye🤣
I just imagined me peeting y'll in the bathroom🤣
Pehle shuruwat toh hone de!
bataungi kisi din vistaar se, abhi ke liye itta sunle I used to write for a magazine years ago toh uska interview liya tha a few times and he knows me tab se...he obviously wouldnt have made fun of the accent tab but ab he might cause I'm only a fan now , reportergiri chod di.
Some IF video are also uploaded using a channel named Hina.. is it your cahnnel
of course it does,
vyaayaam ka karyakram
aarti ka karyakram
prem ka karyakram
samarpan ka karyakram🤣
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
The episode begins with Anupama and Ansh proceeding to court for filing case against fraud builder and Pranshi custody case hearing...
12