Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aimmyangle thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Why i have feelings that anita will be savior for rvai n shiva may be again lost his mind nad dought ravi again 

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aimmyangle

Why i have feelings that anita will be savior for rvai n shiva may be again lost his mind nad dought ravi again 

I think Maami will be the saviour and Raavi will still be angry with Anita for what she has done.

Either that Raavi will go back to Pandya House after knowing Dharadi’s mental state or Shiva will bring her back.

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

We all are asking for a Shiva Raavi “hug”…makers understand the “hug” differently…wo “hug” dete hai but hum nhn smjhte!!!🤪

#Sorry

#HopeYouGotThePunjabiJoke

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

I think Maami will be the saviour and Raavi will still be angry with Anita for what she has done.

Either that Raavi will go back to Pandya House after knowing Dharadi’s mental state or Shiva will bring her back.

There is a offscreen pic of anita n ravi together... Lets see kia hota hai next hope divorce wala ek drama ho ... Nothing serious misunderstanding between shivi 

aimmyangle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

We all are asking for a Shiva Raavi “hug”…makers understand the “hug” differently…wo “hug” dete hai but hum nhn smjhte!!!🤪

#Sorry

#HopeYouGotThePunjabiJoke

An invisible hug 😂😂😂😂

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Uff imagine a desperate shiva stopping raavi from leaving him

Fireflylane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

I am very excited for this divorce track. We will get to see angst waala Shivi love but only this time it’s different as both know that they love each other compared to last one which was Raavi’s realisation.

So the word is Raavi is back to Maami’s house (Anita BTS)  but the question is will Raavi come on her own accord to PHouse to look after Dhara Bhabhi or will Shiva bring her back reminding Raavi about counsellor comments to “stay together for six months” we are yet to see. Although I would prefer the latter. 

Either way, we will get to see Shivi understanding each other whilst doing their respective daily chores. I would like to see Raavi’s understanding about Shiva’s sacrifices for his family and similarly Shiva to see Raavi for who she is than trying to find Bhabhima’s carbon copy.

Omgggg intense shiddat wala shiva

Edited by Sparklesparkle - 2 years ago
Fireflylane thumbnail

Shiva cornering raavi and questioning her feelings for him after seeing the room decorations☺️☺️

Fireflylane thumbnail

Shiva crying in the rain and ripping his shirt open😭😂😂💀

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle

Shiva will finally stop worshipping this psycho woman

Le makers...Wake up..wake up..not happening in kandya store..😎