It's Chirkoot for me,man na hai maan,nhi toh nhi😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
It's Chirkoot for me,man na hai maan,nhi toh nhi😳
Woh isiliye kyunki koot toh pahele hi chuki hai.... Ab kootne ke liye kuch bacha nahi 🤣🤣
And i only drink milk with coffee 🤣🤣🤣
Not even cereal or oats😲
Ya waise bhi tension lene se kaunsa drawing easy ho jayegi 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Woh isiliye kyunki koot toh pahele hi chuki hai.... Ab kootne ke liye kuch bacha nahi 🤣🤣
Haan 🤣Ab to wo Chircute hai
I dont eat those things. If at all oats but with dahi
Ya itna tho karlenge hum 😒
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ashleel? Lol kissing in cheeks ashleel? Ghor kalyug🤣 sach mein kiddo hai u
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky
Twinkle, twinkle, little star
How I wonder what you are...
Now I'm a real kiddo😳
See partner tho samjhati hai behen hai ke sata rahi hai 😡