Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Waise bhi Sanj ab tumhari hone hi wali hai, your life n afterlife are set 🔥🔥🔥
Arggghhh.... shaadi na karade SidG ki..... i would be horrified 😳😳
Yes goodluck n do practice if you want before our 5 mins. I heard drawing can be tricky in that website
Itni jaldi to nahi hogi.. unless... Wo Kundan ki jagah baith jaye.. but I think he will just run away with her..
🤗 that's what we needed now 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yes goodluck n do practice if you want before our 5 mins. I heard drawing can be tricky in that website
Ya I tried kuch Bana rahi hu kuch ban raha hai 😭

Its okay just go for ones which r lil easy to draw.