that dress also hates it’s existence. Khud hi jal gayaOriginally posted by: Intoxicator
And didn't we tell you that dress is a hazard? Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'killer fashion'!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that dress also hates it’s existence. Khud hi jal gayaOriginally posted by: Intoxicator
And didn't we tell you that dress is a hazard? Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'killer fashion'!
let me guess, Sunday ko wait karaya and nothing happened today too...arghh...
I got scared when they didn’t show Akshu screaming I love you in promo tbh. I was like- ek aur din dragOriginally posted by: Prachi1967
Agar promo nahi aata toh akshu day hota
Dress bhi bol raha hai “meri maa mujhe baksho”
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
main khud jaa ke jala dungi woh dress. Aaj aag mein jal jane deta Abhimanyu.
Waise itni buri dress aapne dilayi kyu.....
Kal ka episode I hope akshu ko convince karne mein na jaaye kal hi bol de I love you😍😍😍
Koi itna chup kaise reh sakta hai.
Everyone is screaming their head off but this madam has the capability to stay mum then too! How frustrating can she be!
Manish-apne suputra ko maat dekhna wooh kya Kaar raha hai , kya gul khila raha hai mere bache pe iljaam laga rahe hai 😒
Manish 0.5
Harsh 0