I m feeling like we hv viva🤣
Like we ask our frnds after their viva how it went😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m feeling like we hv viva🤣
Like we ask our frnds after their viva how it went😆
Shivering in cold😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m feeling like we hv viva🤣
Like we ask our frnds after their viva how it went😆
Behen mera 2 weeks baad hi hai,yaad mat dila🤪
Lol u really need luck then🤣
All the best😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m feeling like we hv viva🤣
Like we ask our frnds after their viva how it went😆
😆 i like to ask before going for exam/round🤣
Mera raat ko hi hai i'll tell u🤣
Btw my frnd nd ur partner replied
Yes do tell hehe what she said? I had tagged her no response
I'll dm u😆
I wish u both best of luck👍🏼
Thanks❤️ u too😃
All those who have their games tonight or even those who have tomorrow,sabko all the best👍🏼
Ps.Koi saare 50 words kar de toh pehle hi bata dena👍🏼