Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I haven't heard anything from you guys. Is the time slot okay? Please respond to my PM soon so I can finalize partners and times.
waise, what if Hritik was on the other side of the aisle? 😆
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
waise, what if Hritik was on the other side of the aisle? 😆
Then I was fully conscious and aware of everything. This marriage happened 2 lifetimes ago. We just reaffirmed our vows for the 100th time.
Dulhan ko khud hi nhi pata hai ki uski shaadi ho rahi hai🤣🤣
Nhi nhi main nhi,boss Shreya ki hi baat ho rahi hai🤣
Nahi nahi teri hi baat ho rahi hai🤣
Remember your Two sided connection🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
I haven't heard anything from you guys. Is the time slot okay? Please respond to my PM soon so I can finalize partners and times.
I am waiting for my partner's reply . Can you please change day at same time as tomorrow is Sunday and I am little busy. What about drawing ? I don't know how to draw?😭
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Nahi nahi teri hi baat ho rahi hai🤣
Remember your Two sided connection🤣
Pish posh. That two-sided connection is lost. It got cut the moment I went to sleep.