Smoking is injurious to health😳
Ps.I'm your well wisher Shreyyyy🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Smoking is injurious to health😳
Ps.I'm your well wisher Shreyyyy🤗
Last thing i wanna see is that non sense fight🤣
Yes. And this one involves the time slots you gave me, so I've chosen times for everyone.
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U really hv bad choice in food🤔Start living in Dekhi nd see goid change😎
no i dont. this is dads fav chips not mine
Friday ko kaunsa fasting,lakshmi ??
haan and na- 😭
Assignments khatam karne hai 😅 Normally I'd stay up super late, but today I'm sleepy so I wanna finish it as soon as I can 😅
Tumhare bhi kateinge nas tumhe abhi pata nahi hai
they explain it for the newer macbooks not the old one the old ones are super hard to reset. and I need to return this macbook tomorrow to the store.
Tejran ka nhi pata but Bichukle will definitely entertain with his nazakat and adaayein😎...
🤣...