8:49AM Soni. IST time is 3:19AM
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
8:49AM Soni. IST time is 3:19AM
Cheers..
Awww it’s okay Bumble Bee 😭 Copy and pasting quotes into the new thread is your thing na, you shouldn’t be letting that tradition die anyway 👀
I wanted to preserve a few pages there! 😩
I have so many quotes to reply to, and now I have to copy paste them all 😭😭
Sometimes I don't like my own speed 😭😭
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Kon kya lead kar raha hai details dedena pls
And Bee and Neha darling I am kinda way too busy till feb mid
Leaderboard reveal at the very end
Waiting for Feb to get over then
Take your time and take care Lexi 
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Awww it’s okay Bumble Bee 😭 Copy and pasting quotes into the new thread is your thing na, you shouldn’t be letting that tradition die anyway 👀

Goodnight🤗
Oh waise 🤣
Normally I prefer clean-shaven too but VR ke saath pata nahi kuch ho gaya 🙈🤭🤣
Oho😆u like mafia type or Vansh is exception
16 hr ahead of me
Thread completed in one day😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
How many people are left?
6 people. 2 pairs and the 2 people I'm playing with.
The other two can't play with each other? 😆