I did not like Fateh rough handling J. He shouldn't old Fateh anymore even in that aspect.
And I also feel it's a sort of masochistic lollipop to Jasfa fandom. Which is gross on makers part.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I did not like Fateh rough handling J. He shouldn't old Fateh anymore even in that aspect.
And I also feel it's a sort of masochistic lollipop to Jasfa fandom. Which is gross on makers part.
Arey inhe angoir nahi mila to angoor khatte hai bas ...ye Jasfa wale ab tak to EMA pe taali bajate the...now that Jeeju left the saali ...so saali fans are like...jeeju ap ugly ho🤣
Ok so that can be done too chalo then. Mai bhi try karti hu after it starts.
If you ever posted a jaafa page here.... I swear. Maine raat bhar nahin sona. I won't write mature. I'll write an EXPLICIT jasfa story for you
I did not like Fateh rough handling J. He shouldn't old Fateh anymore even in that aspect.
And I also feel it's a sort of masochistic lollipop to Jasfa fandom. Which is gross on makers part.
Jasfa have always been like that...jasoo bhi to kya coller pakdti hai Fateh ka .....they are like cat and dog ....bas abhi tak khaya nahi dono ne ek dosre ko🤣
People are still expecting creativity from UD makers😆
Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh
He definitely has some shady past...as he said jab mujhe koi cheez pasand aati hai main use apne paas rakhna chahta hoon...🤔
Us past ka bhi satyanash kar diya in makers ne...they didn't show anything properly🤪
I'm scared to go whatever wherever this is
The day J's redemption will happen that will end of UD🤪